Friday, October 3, 2008

Stuffed Pumpkins

I am not sure what has come over me but lately I have such an overwhelming need to be creative and make things. I am very lucky to have a MIL who is the queen of crafty and is very willing to teach me anything I want to know. This week she taught me how to make stuffed pumpkins. I had a great time, and I think they turned out very cute. Plus it was super easy! I have more than these, but these are the only ones completely done.

Before pic of the chosen fabrics.

This one is my favorite.
I don't know what I will do for my next project. Any simple ideas?

6 comments:

Courtnie said...

I love those stuffed pumpkins the most! Way cute. I would love to learn how to make those.

Amy R said...

Okay, you're too talented. Those pumpkins are really adorable. I won't be learning to make them, though. NOT really a crafty bone in my body.

I did make those magnets before, though, and I, too, got a little carried away. They're fun to make.

cherilyn said...

i love the magnets, they're so cute. are they on your fridge?

The Houstons said...

I love the fabrics you picked out for your pumpkins, and those magnets are super fun to make. I made some a few years ago in a previous ward.

Annie W. said...

Erin I think they look very cute except I have NO idea what MIL means. I am slightly confused.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Love that material!!!